photo filler-2.jpg  photo home-2.jpg  photo learnmore.jpg  photo contact-3.jpg

Monday, April 14, 2014

4.14.2014

Hello everyone!!
Wow it has been probably a month since I have written on the blog!  The time just goes by so fast and things are so busy!! Things here in my new area are going well. The new area has a lot of work to be done and lots of people to visit! We are always super busy which is a great thing!! This week started a new transfer, or a new set of 6 weeks. My companion, Elder Meadows, left for Comodoro and I have received a new companion, Elder Kirts! The work is progressing every day. Just a couple of weeks ago we had the opportunity to listen to General Conference. What a great experience it is to listen to the living Prophets and Apostles. I love General Conference so much because we recieve revelation for this day and age and because it is proof of the restoration of the Gosepl of Jesus Christ. Just as He called Prophets and Apostles, we too have prophets and Apostles in this day and age because His church was restored on this Earth. The mission is such a great opportunity to share this Gospel. Every day, my faith in the Lord and in His plan is strengethened as I excersise my faith. It is such a great opportunity that we have in this life to progress and learn. The Lord sent us here not to just be tested but to also experience the joys that come of mortal life, usually which are experienced through the families that we have. As this week is Easter, I invited you all to think of Jesus Christ and what He did for us. As we follow the example of Jesus Christ in this life, we will arrive to be the people that He wants us to be one day. I invite all of you to ready and study the life of Jesus Christ, especially His marvelous resurrection. Thank you all so much for your prayers and love and support. Have a great week!!
Elder Jeppson






No comments:

Post a Comment