photo filler-2.jpg  photo home-2.jpg  photo learnmore.jpg  photo contact-3.jpg

Sunday, April 6, 2014

3.17.2014

Hello Everyone!! 

Well it has been some time since I have written a blog post! So much has changed!! About 3 weeks ago I left Rio Gallegos and my area of San Benito to come up north to Trelew at the top of our mission. My companion is Elder Meadows from Grant's Pass, Oregon. A great guy! We have a great time together! The work has been a little slow in this area but we are working hard trying to get things picked back up. The Lord  is hastening His work because these are the last days. All of us who have a knowledge and testimony of His restored Gospel have a responsibility to share this Gospel with all of those around us! Being a missionary every day is such a privilege for me, I love the experiences that I have and the things that I learn. I love helping people and seeing them come to knowledge of the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. To watch peoples eyes light up when they hear that Christ's church is here on the earth again is an experience that could never carry a price. It is a sacrifice well worth making! We have started doing lots of contacting (just talking with people in the streets, knocking doors at houses) and it is quite difficult. People are pretty rude at times! But we never know who will be the person that our message changes their lives. We never know exactly who needs the Gospel in their life. We just have to do our part and leave the rest to the Lord. Thank you all for your prayers. They strengthen me every day as I try to carry out the Lord's work. Have a great week. 

Elder Jeppson 

No comments:

Post a Comment