photo filler-2.jpg  photo home-2.jpg  photo learnmore.jpg  photo contact-3.jpg

Thursday, September 11, 2014

8.8.14

Hello everyone!

Wow it has been forever since I have written for the blog. Never enough time! Well since I wrote last I have been transferred to Puerto Madryn and I am in my second transfer here. Puerto Madryn is a beautiful beach town situated on a gulf. It really is a great place! The members here are great and help us so much with the work. We have seen so many miracles here opening a new area. The Lord really does bless us! My new companion is from Chile, a really great guy! We have about 3 great families that we are teaching and we are hoping for some baptisms in about two weeks! I have been out now for 11 months and they have been 11 hard but great months. The Lord has been with me every step and helped me through it. I really have seen the tender mercies of the Lord. I hope that everyone back home is doing well and that everyone can always remember out Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ in every moment of our lives, not just the bad ones. I know that Christ lives and through His atonement, we can live. I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored and how blessed we are this day and age to have a living Prophet and Apostles on this earth. Until next time! 

Love,
Elder Jeppson 

No comments:

Post a Comment